Your Partner in Medical Device Prototypes and Small Batch Manufacturing
High quality systems + High quality products + Speed to Market + Exceptional Value = Your Formula for Success
When you partner with Empirical Machine, you give your medical device project a significant competitive advantage: a team of medical device machining experts who exceed customer’s expectations through experience, expertise, and exceptional quality. We provide decades of experience, dedication to quality, and quick turnaround for the competitive edge your innovation deserves.
In your industry, there is no margin for error. Our passion for excellence, and our expectations for precision are evident in all that we do.
Watch the Empirical Machine Overview Video
Who is Empirical Machine? What are our capabilities? What is our expertise? How satisfied are customers? Cliff Clarkson, Operations Director at Empirical Machine, answers these common questions clients have about our medical device machine shop:
Our goal is simple:
To help your innovation reach customers and revenues sooner.
How do we do it?
- Leverage decades of experience and an industry-leading track record of success
- Our people: Some of the industry’s top engineers and manufacturers
- A focused culture of precision, innovation, and excellence
OUR MACHINING CAPABILITIES
The latest in machining technology
Mill Capabilities: 3-axis, 4-axis and 5-axis
Finishing & Inspection
Manufacturer medical grade materials
» Ti 6Al4V
» Stainless Steel
» UHMPE and PEEK
Which describes your project?
- A project that requires ultra-precise parts
- A turn-key solution
- A project on a tight time-frame with no margin for error
- Small batch runs and prototypes
- Surgical instruments, accessories instruments, and implants
- Test-block production and fabrication
Who else partners with Empirical Machine?
- Global orthopedics device companies (spinal, extremities, joint replacements)
- Oral surgical-dental implant companies
- Surgical instruments and accessories companies
- Precision sports equipment engineers and manufacturers
- Military & defense companies
- Consumer Goods
- Precision aeronautics and aerospace components
- Precision transportation and/or engine components
- And more...