Visit Empirical and Experience the Difference
We invite you to visit Empirical to personally experience how we deliver customized medical device services throughout your product development cycle. We’ll show you first-hand how we add value to each step of your journey to market.
At Empirical Testing Corp., we’re proud of our mechanical testing laboratory. Our team will show you how we work with you to ensure quality results and your success. From the layout, cleanliness and organization of our laboratory to our systems and staff, our facility is a working example of how we exceed medical device testing standards and customer service. You’ll leave the Empirical facilities with a clear understanding of:
- How you can benefit from Empirical’s vast experience in, and insight into, the medical device industry.
- How medical device regulatory changes can affect your medical device testing.
- What cutting-edge technology is available in Empirical’s state-of-the-art facilities.
- How accuracy and repeatability are inherent in all of Empirical’s medical device testing results.
- How ASTM membership and subcommittee participation adds value to all of Empirical’s services.
- How constant communication with Empirical will allow you to make decisions that optimize your resources.
The Empirical facility is located near the base of Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, which has convenient access to the Colorado Springs Airport and Denver International Airport. To make the most of your time here, visit the Colorado Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau to find hotels, dining, shopping and cultural events.
Schedule your ETC visit today by sending an email to email@example.com.
Empirical Will Visit You
Empirical’s commitment to customer satisfaction means going the extra mile, and that is literally what we do.
Whether you’ve partnered with Empirical before or are thinking about partnering with us, we are committed to keeping the lines of communication open — all the way to the top.
Throughout the years, Empirical has received numerous requests for Founder & President Dawn Lissy to share her expertise about medical devices, regulatory issues, mechanical testing and more. Because Dawn knows personal connections with Empirical customers are the foundation for everyone’s success, we will travel to speak with you in person to ensure you meet your product development timeline. Our goal at Empirical is to supply you with helpful information while gaining valuable feedback, allowing us to continually contribute to your success.
We also welcome the opportunity to tour your facility and answer any questions you may have regarding your medical device development needs.
Schedule a time for Empirical to visit your company and find out how we can facilitate your success. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (719) 264-9937.